Hm. Thinking back, I think, the VERY first JE Fandom I popped into for a tiny while, was, in fact, WaT.
Which stands for Wentz and Teppei. They're a duo mostly musicians, although Wentz does comedy shows~
Eiji Wentz is third Japanese, third American, third German, thus his funny name and different looks. He does however consider himself purely Japanese, so hey, who cares?
Teppei on the other hand, is 100% Japanese and is UTTERLY, UBERLY adorable. -Squues- My love is fickle so hm. >.>
Anyways, WaT is my firstie coz I bought a packet of photos(of them duh) from CC when I mistook them for Shuuji to Akira(TEH HORROR!!! I shoot myself everyday now for that mistake). But at that time I hadn't heard of Nobuta yet, so TOTALLY NOT IN THE WRONG. >__>;;
So today, I went out to search for WaT colorbars and here they are! Well. Only 1. lol.

See how cute Teppei is? ^3^ Huuum Gonna add a Teppei colorbar coz he is THAT cute! >w<

(Wow, Kazuya has made me realise how hawt broken noses can be. >.>)
Vital regions invaded at 5:51 PM.