OMG LOAD YOU ASS!
-weeps-
*cough*
Excuse me, but the internet connection is being a bi-yatch and I had to try loading Nobuta a hell lotta times, 'fore it is CURRENTLY still LOADING!
*prays it wouldn't stop*
And, and, this is just PART of the first episode only!!!!
Plus, this is the first time I'm seriously entering the Jdrama foray. (Did I use foray right? Lolz.) Or rather, first I ventured cautiously into JE fandom (THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE GUEN! TwT) and then jumped vigorously into NEWS.
Wahahaha. Anyways! I'm sticking generally into NEWS, with occasional breaching into the KAT-TUN and GYM branches. Yup.
But, really, it was Nobuta to Produce that led me to JE ~ <3
Yamapi is just so darn cute! Kame should not be left out too, but my current ABSOLUTE favourite is....
SHIGE~!!
-flails with unexpressable lurve-
OMG He is just...just....
-wibbles-
He may not be as popular as Ryo
(You just like heem for the almost striptease, Guen!! *coughcough* XDXD) or Yamapi, but I STILL ADORE HEEEEEEEEEEEM.
I would SO love to put pictures here, but, nah, Internet is being stubborn.
-pulls face-
Neways! New blogskin coming sooooon~! Featuring NEWS! X33
....
Should I pimp out FF3 here too? XP
FF3....it's all about the graphics. Srsly.
Normally, people remember FF3 for the 2D figures and all that, but Squeenix remade it for DS with AWESOMEOMGFROTH graphics.
Yeeeeeeeeeep. When I started playing, I was under the impression that it was a sequel of FF12(which I still haven't finished T____T) and the graphics blew me over like a stack of feathers.
And, and, and, I could go on all day squealing about the main character, Luneth. He makes me wanna make FANART.
-gasp-
Yup, anyways, I haven't reached the nearest savepoint(my dad accidentally erased my quicksave Q___________Q) so, I doubt I'll play it anytime soon. 'Sides, I gotta figure out how to fix the Nobuta problem...
I WANNA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH!
-cries-
Vital regions invaded at 3:30 PM.