<body>


Saturday, November 18, 2006

Got this from Geelyn's blog again~! XD

1. Would you get back with your last EX if you could?
I have no EX! lol.

2. What kind of shirt are you wearing?
Uh. Komodo jammies. >_>

3. Would you kiss someone on your friend's list?
Which friend? Loooooooool.

4. Do you have "a thing" for anyone on your friend's list?
I would say...No.

5. How many people on your list do you know in real life?
All of them?

6. How many kids do you want to have?
According to Miss Teo's psychological game, I want to have 3 kids. =___=

7. Do you have a good relationship with both your parents?
Okay, I would say.

8. Would you ever make out with someone of the same sex?
=______________= That's just gross.

9. What did you do for your last B-day?
.....I....can't....remember. o_o

10. What time did you wake up today?
Uh....8:00.

11. What were you doing at midnight 3 nights ago..?
Sleeping off a drug-induced stupor.

12. Do you like your hairs being pulled?
No! *horrified*

13. Name something you can't wait to do?
DROOL AT THE COPIC MARKERS IN TAKA!!!

14. Last time you saw your mom?
Right now.

15. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
I have many things. I would like to change my nature. Hahahah!

16. If you have 250 000 dollars...what would you do with it?
What I would do with it would make me seem selfish, so no. Not saying.

17. How long have you been with your current job?
No job! D=

18. Have you ever talked to Tom?
Tom Hanks? Tom Jones? Tom and Jerry? No.

19. Describe what underwear are you wearing?
It's none of your business.

20. Last thing you ate.
Medicine.

21. Whats your fav month?
APRIL! Mine and Watanuki's B'day!! =DD

22. Your least fav month?
Uh, not really...

23. What is the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
I don't borrow clothes... o.O

24. Who is getting on your nerves right now?
Can't say.

25. Most visited webpage.
My mail box.

26. Last person you text messaged?
Nobodeh.

27. Last person to make you sad?
Can't say.

28. Would you take a bullet for your best friend?
Uh. See what happens first. As in BEFORE the bullet. o.o

29. Fav kind of drink?
Coke. I think.

30. Have you been to australia?
Yep.

31. If someone you hated died, what would you do?
Pay my slight respects?

Ooh another one!!

1. Do you envy someone at this moment?
Oh, all the time. =D

2. Can you tell whether a person is lying or not?
Sometimes.

3. Whose tattoo is appearing on your mind?
MICHAEL'S! Scofield I mean. Hehe.

4. Ever had chicken pox.
Duh.

5. What was the last movie you watched that made you cry?
I not Stupid 2. LOL.

6. Do you have a friend who's a big mouth?
Probably.

7.Do you have a lot of best friends?
Can I say....no.

8. Do you cry when you get low grades?
Chinese. No actually, all. Hah.

9. What is your fav song?
TOO MANY.

10. Who freaks you out the most?
Uh...dunno....

11. Who is your brother?
I have TWO.

12. What kind of cellphone do you own?
Not saying. =_= It's too old to be cool. Lol.

13. Are you in love right now?
Izuuruuuuuuuuuu ~ <3

14. Is he/she in love with you?
Prolly not.

15. If you could reverse time, at what moment would you go back to?
Many moments.

16. Who is your greatest enemy?
Artblocks.

17. Is there someone who hates you?
I guess.

18. Have you experienced having a fight with someone you have feelings for?
No. o.O

19. What song can you relate to?
Uh.

20. Do you torture other people?
Hopefully nobody. o.o

21. Do you like coke or pepsi better?
COKE! Pepsi's so fake.

22. Are you in a favour of Romeo and Juliet's relationship?
Duh. The family feud is stupid! Like the Nepal story!!

23. What is the best love song you ever known?
TOO MANY. o.o

24. What are you looking forward to?
MONEY FOR COPIC MARKERS.

25. Do you think time stops when you finally meet the love of your life?
Maybe. How should I know. o.O

THE WHO's
Who is in the room with you?
My mom and my bro.

Who was the last person to text you?
Nobodeh.

Who are you thinking of right now?
If I said, you would think me weird. -_-

Who did you just last talk on the phone?
My dad.

Whose house did you last go to?
My tuition teacher's~

Who was the last person you told that you love them?
.....Dunno.


THE WHATS
What was the last thing you ate?
Medicine.

What was the last thing you drank?
Milo.

What is the closest item to you that is blue?
My sleeves.

What are you wearing on your feet?
My feet are wearing their b'day suits. =D

What instant messaging service you have?
MSN Messenger~

What is your favourite website?
Uh. >.>

What do you wear more? skirt or jeans?
I'd prefer Jeans yea. But skirts are fine.

What is the last movie you watched?
Hollow Man! OMG Aaaahhh I was watching Hollow Man 2 in the morning and wanted to watch the first and you know what? At midnight Hollow Man came on channel 5!!!!! OMG FATE XD

What do you currently hear
CSI LV! WOOTS and oh, typing.

THE WHENS
When did you meet your best friend(s)?
Uh.

When is your birthday
1st April!

When did you last take a shower?
This afternoon.


THE WHERES
Where is your phone?
In my bag.

Where is your mom?
Nearby.

Where do you sleep?
ON THE STREET. No, my bed, duh.

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Uh, at a shopping mall?

Where in your room are you?
In the room. lol.

Labels:


Vital regions invaded at 11:40 PM.

Profile

DETAILS
Like, I kinda support the Anglo-Prussian Empire
Tagboard
Loves
▪ My Families
▪ Hetalia
▪ Evengeni Plushenko
▪ My precious tablet
Exits
HELiX
Fiona
Unique
YunYing
Janice
Guen
Shao Hua
Kimmie
Weide
Jasmine
Wylie
Rae-rae
MR FADZLY
Weili
Kay yan
Benjy
Geelyn
Sarah
Tiffany
Delia
2o2twisties
Krithika~!
Hong Xun
Cookie!
Amelia!
TAICHOU-SAMA! <33
Clare
Xi ying
Siying!
Caterina!
Victor!
Demas!
Melsh!
Jiaxuan!!
Woon Yeow
Colin!
Lijia!!
Andrew!
Jen!


Archives
June 2005 July 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 January 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 May 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

MUSIC PLAYER HERE