<body>


Thursday, November 16, 2006

Was looking at Geelyn's blog and am now stealing her quizzes! XP Hahhaa~ =X

How Emo are you?

[ ] You always wear black shirts
[ ] You always think that it is better to leave this world
[ ] You don't care about your physical appearance
[ ] You always cry
[ ] You don't have any inspirations
TOTAL: 0

[ ] You don't have time to make people laugh
[ ] You usually talk with God
[ ] You always read your horoscope in yourspace
[ ] You get low grades this past few days
[ ] The color of your space is black or emo
TOTAL: 0

[x] You always think that you are a fool
[ ] You used to hear sentimental songs
[ ] It is better for you to be alone than to be with someone
[ ] You think that guys are two-timers
[x] You love taz mania
[ ] You don't care about sports
TOTAL: 2

[ ] You always think that no one loves and cares about you
[ ] You think that you don't want to love anymore
[ ] You thought of suicide
[x] You don't care about showbiz
[ ] You sometimes realize that you are talking to yourself
TOTAL: 1

[ ] When you're taking a picture with yourself, you notice that you're not smiling
[x] You have many problems to solve
[ ] You hate yourself so much
[ ] You hate people around you
[x] You sometimes blame yourself even though its not your fault
TOTAL: 2

[ ] You think that rockers are cool
[ ] You sometimes imagined that you are in hell
[ ] You use to watch horror movies rather than comedy movies
[ ] You cry when you see that your parents are arguing
[ ] You want in the dark place rather than light place
[x] You like to surf on the internet rather than talk with your siblings
[ ] You are willing to sacrifice yourself even for your mortal enemy
[ ] You are willing to sacrifice yourself for the world
TOTAL: 1

Now multiply your total by three.
Total = 6 My score = 6 x 3 = 18 % emo

Huh. lol. Next one....


Name a friend whose name start with an "S": Si Ying

4th person on your missed calls list: There's....no missed calls! =D

What did the last text message you received say?
I...receive no text messages. =(

Do you chew on your straws?
Yep.

Do you have curly hair?
Only when my hair is reaaal stubborn.

What is the next concert you're going to?
Concert? Whaaaat concert. lol.

Who's the coolest person in your life?
My Dad. woots.

What words do you say alot?
The normal typical ones. Like... 'and', 'a', and so on.

What was the last thing you ate?
Breakfast.

What was the last thing you said to someone and who was it?
My mom and, "Bye.."

Do you watch TV?
I'm doing so right now!

Have you seen the movie 'Donnie Darko'?
No, but it sounds coool. Ya know, I was just hotlinking thru Wiki for bunnies when I found the article for it. =B Bunneh!

Ever been hunting? Hunting for presents to but others?
Yep. Really hard tho. =(

Is marriage in your future?
Maybe. lol.

What should you be doing right now?
Homework. I guess. =B

Do you have a nickname?
Uh huh.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Kinda. =3 (Nyehererheererizurusniggersnigger)

Is drug free the way to be?
Yes! Unless you count medicine. lol.

Are you a heavy sleeper?
I...dunno. I mean...I can't hear an alarm ring, but I wake up the minute I hear my dad's footsteps.

Last time you used a skateboard?
Never. D=

Where was the last place you slept besides your home?
Hm hmmm..The bus, I guess. Haha.

Best movie you're seen in the past two weeks?
Um uummm....hm. I don't know exactly. Hahaha.

Do you think that people who come up with brain dead quizzes are crying for help in some twisted way?
Possibly.

Last
1. person you saw: Dad.
2. talked to on the phone: Mum.
3. person who hugged you: My daaad.
4. person you texted: I text nobodeh.

Today
1. date: 16th Nov 2006.
2. got any plans: Nuh. D=
3. dislikes about tomorrow: Lotsa stuffs.

Currently
1. missing someone: Not really..
2. mood: Depressed.

True or False
I am a morning person: False
I am a perfectionist: False
I am currently in my pajamas: True (HAHAHAA)
I am online 24/7: False
I am very shy around the opposite gender: I would like to saaaaaaaay False.
I can be paranoid at times: True
I currently regret something that I have done: True.
I enjoy talking on the phone: False. >.>
I have a lot to learn: True
I have a secret: True. More than 'a' anyways. Boy I feel hungry.

Next quiz~

Each [ ] you check counts for 2 points
so if you put an x in 20 boxes you are 40% guyish.

[ ] You own a jersey
[ ] You like being sweaty
[ ] You love mud
[x] You play more than 1 sport for fun
[ ] You hate pink..
[x] You love hoodies and jeans
[ ] Pranks are fun
[x] Dogs are better than cats
[ ] Its funny when people get hurt
Total = 3

[ ] Shopping is torture
[ ] Pulling heads off dolls isnt creepy.. its fun
[ ] You dont cry
[ ] Sad movies suck
[ ] Girl drama is stupid........
[ ] Painting your nails is weird/stupid.......
[x] You own a ps2
[ ] You own an xbox (Xbox suuuuuuuuucks. DD=)
[ ] You own a gamecube
[ ] At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter
[x] You own a psp
Total = 2

[x] You used to be obsessed with power rangers
[ ] You watch sports center
[ ] Sports on tv are awesome
[ ] Gorey movies are the best
[ ] You aren't scared of anything
[ ] You take part in "male bonding" (Sounds SO ghei.)
[ ] You only go to your dad for advice
[ ] You own like a trillion baseball caps
[ ] You aren't sensitive
[ ] No pain no gain
Total = 1

[ ] you like going to basketball games
[ ] night games rock! (Whassat?)
[ ] spiders and bugs are cool
[ ] you like to freak out your sister or brother
[ ] you used to or do collect baseball cards
[ ] saggy pants are cool
[ ] you get sports illustrated/other sports magazine
[x] fire is cool
[x] you don't babysit
[x] you're immature (Nyeheheheh.)
Total = 3

[x] its kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people
[x] green, black, red, or blue are your favorite color(s)
[ ] romantic comedies are boring
[x] you dont care about watching your weight
[ ] you hate dressing up
[ ] you dont care about your hair
[ ] you love to go crazy and not care what people think (I like being crazy but not the second one! =X)
[ ] you're the one who asks girls out not the other way around
[x] climbing is fun
[ ] contact sports like football are fun.
Total: 4

Grand Total: 13
Which means I'm 26% guyish.

Uh. Anyways, damned fever. >.<

Vital regions invaded at 11:45 AM.

Profile

DETAILS
Like, I kinda support the Anglo-Prussian Empire
Tagboard
Loves
▪ My Families
▪ Hetalia
▪ Evengeni Plushenko
▪ My precious tablet
Exits
HELiX
Fiona
Unique
YunYing
Janice
Guen
Shao Hua
Kimmie
Weide
Jasmine
Wylie
Rae-rae
MR FADZLY
Weili
Kay yan
Benjy
Geelyn
Sarah
Tiffany
Delia
2o2twisties
Krithika~!
Hong Xun
Cookie!
Amelia!
TAICHOU-SAMA! <33
Clare
Xi ying
Siying!
Caterina!
Victor!
Demas!
Melsh!
Jiaxuan!!
Woon Yeow
Colin!
Lijia!!
Andrew!
Jen!


Archives
June 2005 July 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 January 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 May 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

MUSIC PLAYER HERE