I think I won't be able to stop fangirling over Prison Break.
Don't....really know why, I mean, besides the fact of it being a very great show
and cute guys to ogle atAHEMAHEM.
But, mostly....I think....the reason is:
You know how I was watching CSI - New York. Yup. And we've, meaning me and my Dad, have not been able to procure season 2.
Not only that, but also I've not been watching CSI - Las vegas(RAWKS MAN. W00TS.) regularly. Hah.
AND, yup people, and, no Lost eppies for me. D=
Yep, yep, so for my logic, these factors caused me to be on a rebound. A
rebound, guys.
Thus I fell harder for PB then expected.
And so, I have an excuse for hard fangirling!
Heehee.
...
...
...
...
Actually nah. I was just trying to not make my blog ded.
But PB~!
-squees-
Man, if I was as talented as...as...Makani or... ... or Bri-chan, then i could draw fanart!
Nah. It's okay.
I can still ogle. =B
Vital regions invaded at 9:56 PM.