LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Hazel Heng
Birth date: 1st April
Current status: Normal.
Eye colour: Dark dark dark dark brown.
Hair colour: Black.
Righty or Lefty: Righty.
Zodiac Sign: Monkey.
LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fears: Being abandoned, ignored, certain ghost stories. *hides*
Your weaknesses: Manga, anime, certain american shows, JE!!!!!! OwO
Your perfect pizza: Eeeeh. As long as it's not vegetarian. :X
LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: Aw crap, 1:00pm again?!
Your bedtime: Usually very, very, very late.
Your most missed memory: Playing catching with my best friends...
LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's.
Single or group dates: Group, I guess.
Adidas or Nike: UH. I buy BATA. XD
Lipton tea or Nestea: No Tea! o.o
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla.
Cappuccino or coffee: Bleargh.
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: I'm not on fire!
Curse: Often.
Take a shower: No, I'm stinky. -rolls eyes-
Have a crush: Yep.
Think you've been in love: Perhaps, when I was very young...
Go to school: I SKIP SCHOOL.
Want to get married: Sorta.
Believe in yourself: Yeps.
Think you're a health-freak: I don't eat my veggies. D:
LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Drank alcohol: Nope.
Gone to the mall: I...think.
Been on stage: Past month....I....think. o.o
Eaten sushi: Yepyep!
Dyed your hair: No. And...hope never. o_o
LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER?
Played a stripping game: ...No.
Changed who you were to fit in: Yes.
LAYER EIGHT
Age you're hoping to be married: Early twenties at best.
LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY
Best eye colour: Dark green, Grey-ish.
Best hair colour: Black, Light brown
Short or long hair: Long! XDXDXD Rofl.
LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 minute ago: Using the comp.
1 hour ago: Bathing.
4.5 hours ago: Using the comp. XP
1 month ago: Prolly in school..
1 year ago: In Beijing.
LAYER ELEVEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I love: My friends and the 2D + 3D fandoms.
I feel: Contented.
I hate: Lotsa stuff.
I hide: My secrets.
I miss: Many things.
I need: Again, many things.
LAYER TWELVE: TAG 5 PEOPLE.
Whoever wants to do this~
Vital regions invaded at 6:27 PM.