Urgh. I just woke from sleeping off my medication so, this'll just be pics + caption time. Fangirling will be in the next next post. Mkay.
In no order whatsover (the pics WILL be quite blurry HAHA):

The one who shouts random English words.

My favourite series of pics~<3 Reno and Loz duke it out. Reno was pure
Reno.

"Meet your doom!"

"Urg! Your leg!!"

The only Ouran pic that was not blurred. =(

Pretty L, cosplayed by Amirul's friend.

...Need I say more?

Haz asked me to take this. Love their props. <3

No clue who they are, but still <3.

Pretty pretty.

Coolio Ed. <33

Kadaj, Vin and Reno in a nice little package. <3<3

A guy from Soul caliber. His moves are damn cool.

Romancing the host. (But no tree. )= )

Showing off moves.

Pity he moves so fast, didn't get it on record. =(( Ubercool.

Awesome costume, this one.

More of her.

Her poses are cute too~

Again~

Last one!

Vin on stage.

Coolio poses.

His gun is <33.

I was too far away to get better pictures. =((

<33

Kadaj's turn on stage!

"Okaa-san!"

Too bad Reno cunningly left when they began to pull cosers outta the audience.

Haruhi and Hani = <3 But Mori + Hani = ULTRA LOVE!! <33

More Hani + Haruhi.

Cute pose~

Sora on stage. Big love for him~

He's sealing the keyhole~

Battle position~

Him and his paopu is sogoshdarned cute. The hall errupted with cheers<33

From Flame of Recca.

He's the bad guy.

Step brother of the main chara, if I remember correctly.

Poses~

Old school Street Fighter.

Chammy, I think.

Yup~

She's really fit.

Brave enough to wear spandex too~

Raito + L

Mello Solo, prettyprettyprettiest Mello I've ever seen.

Crack love.

Finally got Haz with Mello.

Edo~<3

Chunli, a more recognisable character.

Love her cos~

Cute poses too~

DN group, this time with Misa.

DN group.

Us, fighting positions. Ritsuka's gloomy coz Soubi's not there.

Group picture.

Crack love<33 Thanks HG, for the pose. HOOOOOOOO~

We really ripped off Nobuta here. Kon~<3

Baibaibaisiko<33

Why am I standing so far away? Bleh.
Next post will be pics by Amirul's cam. There's less photos this time....*muses*
Vital regions invaded at 2:59 PM.