Waaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.
A lot from what I can see on my tagboard! lol.
Ok, answering one taggie at a time. =D
Clare:
D:Mimirul: I DID. -double pokes- LOOKIT THE TITLE. -pokepokepoke-
Guen: -LOVEHUGSBAAAACK- <33 MARCH IS KEWL. YES. YEEEES. MARCIANOOOOO.
Rachel: Haaaay!! =DD Yup, really nice pictures! X3
Xin: -v backs atcha-
Kisa: WHUT. OH NOES. Got time to make nicely? -worries- Ok, so for CF... 8 people are gonna cosplay? =333 OOOOOOOOOOOOH. I LIKE the idea of Marciano's SISTERs. You book July, Guen has dibs on March....And I'm torn between April(cos that's my month, ya see, >.> plus her dress looks PWETTY. -sparkles-) and June.
JUNE IS TEH OMGNOWAISHEMUSTBEAGUY SMEX. From now on, I will see June as a guy. MUAHAH. Uber bishie she, I mean, he, I mean. Um. @_@
Hannah: Hallo! =DD Yep yep! Hope you did too! =D And...my costume? lol, nothing wrong I hope. X))
WOOOO I WISHED I STAYED IN JAPAN LONGER D:
The weather over there can freeze yer ass off, but infinitely better than M'sia's flood. >.>
ANYWAIS. Not blogging about that yet! First, you just gotta know, that.....I did not have enough time to buy souveniers for all of you. =(( So, please accept my apology if you didn't get one.
=((((((
(Haz, I didn't find Layer, but I found Sakurazaki's fanbook! And and the eyepatch! Altogether costs about...599 yen. So, approximately...RM18. I think.)
I SAW KAT-TUN ON TV!!!!!!!! THEY'RE NOT NEWS, BUT THEY'LL DO! Omg Junno <3 And Ueda could also liek, rival Uchi! >D
And I bought a Jap Mag! Myojo, and it was really thick. Plus it's pretty cheap. AND KANJANI8 WAS INNIT BUT UCHI -sobs-
I went into a toy shop and guess what?
I FOUND HG TOYS. YES. REALLY. Didn't buy, but I have PICTURES. HARHARHARHAR!
Ok, hm, I think there's more yes, but OH OH I listened to Kat-tun and Home Made Kazuki(issit correct, the name? I got used to the chinese words. >.>) on the plane! XDXD
HAHA OK, I'M OFF, NO PICTURES COZ YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY SUCK IN THE BLOGGING AREA. DDDD:
Vital regions invaded at 12:46 PM.