...an intense urge to learn how to play First Love by Utada Hikaru on the piano. It's hauntingly beautiful. *sighs*
Anyways, I'm gonna go on a tangent here but just wanted to ask something..
Ok, you know usually....Japanese middle aged men are ... like...old. >.> OK you know what I mean. The facial features and stuff.
Now, look at the pretty boyband members. You think they'll grow up to become....what? Certainly not the middle aged men we see now! I hope. (Not that I'm...accusing anyone or anything. o.o)
Do you think they'll still retain their smexiness? Or....dun dun dun. We shall have to watch SMAP to find out then. O:
-Is bricked-
Anyways, UCHIIIIIIIII HURRRRRRRRRY BAAAAAAAAACK T_T Ryo misses you, I CAN SEE IN THE MAGS! -crazys-
XD
No srsly.
Ryo looks all sad sad sad in the pictures. Even when he's smiling. You can see it in his eyeeeeeeeeessssssssss. And eyebrows. Lol.
AH. I bought SHONEN JUMP! XD At the airport lol. Wooo hoooo instead of hearing what issit about, I can see! But not read. HAHA.
Vital regions invaded at 4:30 PM.