Went to shop for hairsprays today with Haz~~! =D The ideal shops (discovered through a forum)at Centrepoint and Heeren!
First was CP, and there was um um, Hair Mousse. Which is cool really, but not the price. Yep. So, onwards, we journeyed to Heeren!
Over there...we found the regular hairspray and stuff....Cheaper too! <3
Plus, there was a really nice saleslady who helped us!! >w< But of course I sorta became the model LOL and thusly my hair was a pretty mix of...lets see....Orange, bright bright blinding yellow, sparkly yellow, sparkly red and light brown.
Wheeeeee.
In the end, we got the light brown cos it can masquerade as a blonde!
NO PICS COZ I AM NOT A CAMHO. DX
Ok, I'll have whatever I need by tomorrow~~ Just gotta worry about Lijun's costume...And I wanna make a Soubi dollie for Lijun! XD
I...have nothing else to say.
..
..
..
Phoar!
Yesssssh, another converted to NWP fandom. >w>
Vital regions invaded at 8:38 PM.