Alright, I gotta take a break from fangirling and start posting long,
thought-filled content full entries.
For some reason, I was bitten by the sleep bug yesterday and passed out in my grandma's house. >.o
New Year's Eve! Today! Hahahaha!
(I think people expect me to blog about TRILS which is, frankly, pretty fun. No, really.)
TRILS(the grammar whore in me demands that it be spelled with an extra L! D:) was on Friday, and mainly, it was a day of getting back together with friends! I didn't really mind the cramp hall(Gosh, CRAMP) and the cleaning of classrooms~
Infinitely, all we did was laugh and chat and caught up with each other!
I can't wait for school to start soooon so I can meet new classmates! OwO
(This may make me sound narcissistic BUT my short hair is really growing on me((HARHAR PUN)) and...and...I may keep it. Not just for the purpose of cosplay, but for normal narcissistic purpose. O: I STILL WANT LONG HAIR THO.)
I was gonna type something HARD and HEAVY but eh. This blog should be light-hearted!
And so, I'm gonna talk about the tanjoubi project!
I know you guys prolly won't care but I'll promote this anyways~
It's a project for Koike Teppei's birthday in 5th Jan! The closing deadline for the project is 20th January, actually, so there's plenty of time for it to work~ <3
Mainly, the aim of the project is to send Teppei the many presents from fans NOT from Japan! This means, presents from US, Australia, Hongkong and the likes.
What they do is, there is a representative for every country and people residing their respective countries send their gifts to the representative. The rep in turn, would send it to a representative in Japan, or if not, then directly to the fan address.
I plan to join this project, but in doing so....I guess I'll be the representative for Malaysia...
And if Guen joins, she'll be the rep for S'pore.
AIN'T THAT KEWL?
We'll be pioneers! XD
For anyone interested, please see www.community.livejournal.com/tanjoupro
Thanks! <3 LOVE YA GUYS!
Vital regions invaded at 3:41 PM.