This meme was ganked from a livejounal, and also, coz my own livejournal is DED, I'm using Blogger. Which...isn't as nice, coz LJ has LJ cuts and stuff. :/ Y'know...I feel like shrugging off Blogger and move permanently to LJ coz over at LJ, you can make RANDOM friends who UPDATE nearly everyday.
*glooms*
The only thing keeping me from going there is that I have no idea how to make an LJ template. HAHA. If I knew, I'd be off in a shot.
So anyways, a meme! Which people won't bother about anyways. =C
(I'm gonna chuck in SHOWS too, kay? Coz...too many movies, too little quotes.)
A. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
B. Then pick one of your favorite quotes from each movie.
C. Post the quotes in your journal.
D. Have those on your friends list guess what the movie is.
E. Either strike out the quote once it has been correctly identified or place the guesser’s user name directly after the quote.
F. Extra points for knowing the actor or character’s name.
Quotes1. "Somebody stop meh!"
2. "I'm floating like a candy wrapper in an updraft!"
3. "Even stink would say that stinks!"
4. "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming~"
- Rachel -
5. "That really hurt! I'm gonna have a lump there, you idiot! Who throws a shoe? Honestly! You fight like a woman!"
6. "We loved our daughter very much, but she was evil. Made the horses crazy. Killed our puppies. Hid the remote. Really sick shit. My wife took her to the old family farm and drowned her in the well. I felt a simple time-out would have been sufficient."
7. "I'm Henry the Eighth I am!"
8. "Thank you, come again!"
9. "Dead body! Bonus."
10. "Mini-me, you complete me."
11. "How you doin'?"
12. "What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?"
13. "Aiyaiyaiyaiyaiyai!"
14. "Women are irrational, that's all there is to that! Their heads are full of cotton, hay, and rags. They're nothing but exasperating, irritating, vacillating, calculating, agitating, maddening and infuriating hags!"
15. "I know in my soul I contributed to your death."
Ok, whatever. Too many shows~
Vital regions invaded at 5:51 PM.