EOY Cosfest is two weeks away, and our costumes ain't that ready yet.
Nevermind, 2 weeks is plenty enough, hopefully.
What do I need:
- Brown non-shiney(LOL) material
- White cloth
-
White long sleeve blouse I got it from my bro~
- Alter school skirt temporarily
- Blonde Hairspray
What I have:
- Boots(or if not, Haz has them! XD)
- Large brown Bowtie(From Kanaria cosplay)
Ok, for the hair, slightly tricky, BUT I will cut my hair. Eh, I can't really look any uglier from how I look now, so taking a chance! Will br cutting the hair until it reaches my...shoulder? Collar? Haven't decided yet...
Man, if it BOBS. -stabs- I'll try to persuade my mom to straighten my hair again. Or wait, do they do that for free? Or...rather, including in the package?
EH. Nevermind.
So, I may look ugly for EOY Cosfest(NUUUUU Q_Q) and ugly for Japan(Who cares. >.>) BUT the good news is, by next year(around June?) my hair'll be LONG ENOUGH TO temporarily CURL!
X3
Now, I don't like curled hair, but damnit, Shuuji's hair is deliciously wavy and curly!!
Hopeful, my fringe will grow too. :/
SO, I have 2 weeks to finish up! No prob~! I think.
(Genting tomorrow! LOLZ. Gonna take lotsa piiiiiiiics.)
Vital regions invaded at 6:48 PM.