Tomorrow is the big day! *dun dun dun!!*
To Haz:
I figured out how to make the cat ears and tail!!! So you can still hang on to yours!!<333 YAY! =DDD
Hmm, but tomorrow....gotta make a sorta schedule....So far, there's two options(I think.)
1st option:-Meet Clare at MRT (Sarah needs to eat lunch at home...so...meeting her at Expo, I think...)
-Go to your place
-
KidnapGet you and proceed to Lijun's place
-
TrashSpray my hair~
-Fix any last minute problems
-Onwards to Expo!! =DDD
2nd option:-Spray my hair at home
-
Get arrested in Customs for suspected Ah lianism-Meet Clare at MRT(We gotta confirm with Clare!!!)
-I wait at void deck
and get stared by drooly, snotty kids and their grandmas while Clare gets ya.
-To Lijun's to fix last minute probs
-Expo destination!! =DDD
So, again, gotta decide!!
And if there's a 3rd option, better list it out..
P.S: I...I....confess. I wanna make another X'mas blogskin. >__>;;; UH. Maybe one of Ryo. Or....TEPPEI <3 Huh. Ehhhh this notion won't last, so next up, either New Year, or...or...Back to school, like Haz suggested~!
Vital regions invaded at 3:59 PM.