I was thinking of so far, how many animanga I'd recognise, so, took this from Sarah's blog. =d
Um, comments in brackets, the ones I've watched in purple and the ones I've heard of but didn't watch in yellow. (Oh, another category! The ones I've READ in MANGA k? Coz i usually prefer book form yeh! In orange.)
Top 196 AnimeRurouni Kenshin - ReminiscenceFullmetal Alchemist (EXCENLLENT ANIME. *cheers*)
Full Moon wo Sagashite (Wei wei watches this! But from what I hear...it's sad. =( )Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien / Rumbling Hearts
Elfen Lied
Cowboy Bebop (Well um, does the movie count? >.>)Berserk
Hikaru no Go (I never got around to finishing watching it >.>)Gundam SEED (N-no. I don't like it.)
One Piece (YEH I wanna watch again!)12 Kingdoms
Fruits BasketLast Exile
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!Neon Genesis Evangelion (It SCREWS with your MIND.)Hajime no Ippo
Hunter X HunterGreat Teacher Onizuka (I watched the drama version and it was UBER COOL. But the anime, is eh.)Azumanga DaiohGunGrave (I have the PS2 game. *shrugs* Not good.)
Vision of Escaflowne
Rahxephon (Saw the manga, didn't understand it at all! =D )Scrapped PrincessGrave of the Fireflies
Haibane Renmei
Suzumiya Haruhi no YuutsuPlease Teacher!
Naruto (Please stop being so draggy. We miss yooou!)TrigunFuri Kuri
Planet ES
MonsterShingetsutan Tsukihime
Samurai ChamplooMai HiMEX tv
Rurouni Kenshin / Samurai X BECK
Ima, Sokoni Iru Boku
Bleach (I uh, watched the musical? *shifty look*)Chrno Crusade (I keep mixing this up with Chrono Cross; Man that was a KEWL game. *sighs*)AIR Tv
Spirited AwayGunslinger GirlFull Metal Panic!GetBackersGhost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 1st GIG
Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid
Hoshi no Koe
Princess MononokeCowboy Bebop - Knockin' on heaven's door
Read or DieUchuu no Stellvia
Honey and CloverWolf's Rain ChobitsScryed
Serial Experiments LainKareshi Kanojo no Jijou
Noir
ino no tabi ~the Beautiful World~
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
InuyashaBoogiepop Phantom
School Rumble Gankutsuoh
Infinite Ryvius
Seikai no Monshou
Ghost in the Shell
Jungle wa itsumo Hare nochi Guu
Vandread the Second Stage
Hellsing
Kiddy GradeGenshiken
Saikano
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
Ai Yori Aoshi
Cardcaptor Sakura
R.O.D (Isn't this Read or Die? @_@)
Princess Tutu
Maison Ikkoku
Witch Hunter RobinKanon
Seikai no Senki
Midori no Hibi
Love HinaMy Neighbor Totoro.hack//SIGN
Initial D - First StageWhisper of the heart
Akira (Another one that SCREWS yer mind. O.O)Vandread
The Prince of Tennis
Rurouni Kenshin - Seisouhen
Kodomo no Omocha
Paranoia Agent
Laputa: Castle in the SkyKoi Kaze
Kannazuki no Miko
Kaleido Star
Golden Boy
Gravitation Tv (I uh, wonder if.....never mind. >.>)Seikai no Senki 2
Ai Mai Mi ! Strawberry EggGunparade March - Arata Naru Ko Gunka
Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto
Eureka SevenD.C ~Da Capo~
Maria-sama ga Miteru
Aishiteruze Baby
Fushigi YuugiOutlaw Star
Mahoromatic
Ultra Maniac
Angelic LayerMillennium Actress
Abenobashi Mahou Shotengai
Evangelion: End of Evangelion
Samurai 7 TEXHNOLYZE
Martian Successor Nadesico
Mahoromatic Tv 2
Excel Saga
Ranma 1/2Jin-Roh, The Wolf Brigade
Onegai Twins
Hana Yori DangoAyashi no Ceres
Tenshi na Konamaiki
Kumo no Muko, Yakusoku no basho
Revolutionary Girl UtenaD N AngelPita TenMacross Zero
AA! Megami Sama
SlayersSlam DunkGANTZ
Fafner (So ghei. *shakes head*)Matantei Loki - Ragnarok
Kimagure Orange Road Tv
Shaman King Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (OH YEA!!).hack//Legend of Twilight BraceletYami no Matsuei
Kiki's Delivery ServiceTokyo Underground
AA! Megami Sama: The Movie
Gundam WingPiano
MADLAX
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
Suzuka
NARUTARU
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (UH Manga please.)DearS
Trinity BloodBlood: The Last Vampire
Ninja Scroll
Peacemaker KuroganeHowl's Moving Castle (Uh. I watched half way. >.> AND I read the book! -nods-)Green Green Tv
Boys Be
Appleseed Movie
Happy Lesson Tv (OMG really? It's on this list? >D)Gundam SEED Destiny Gasaraki
Air Master
To Heart
Escaflowne - The Movie
SHUFFLE!
Chikyu Shojo Arjuna
Record of Lodoss War OVA
Tenjou Tenge
Ai Yori Aoshi ~Enishi~
Alien Nine
Love Hina OVA
Maburaho
Gokusen (Very nice plot!)Dragon BallPrince of Darkness
Grenadier - Hohoemi no Senshi -
Maho Sensei NegimaIchigo 100%
Flame of Recca Angel SanctuarySamurai Deeper Kyo
Kite
Ikkitousen
Dragon Ball Z Kono Minikuku Mo Utsukushii Sekai
Vampire Hunter
Final Fantasy UnlimitedRagnarok The Animation
Sister PrincessPokemon (Whut? No Digimon? XD)Ah! I have seen so many animanga! =D Yeh~
Vital regions invaded at 12:39 PM.