Ok, I know this is sorta late, but UCHI IS COMMING BACK!!!!11!! YEA!!!
The only sad thing is...
Kusano and Uchi'll have to be trainees. Which is like WTFudge?!? T_T This means they'll have to start right from below, lower even than juniors!!
I mean, these juniors are probably what, 9 years old? I heard that Johnny recruits them that young
like the creepy pedo he is to realise their potential as soon as possible.
But mostly, what I mean is that Uchi's gonna have it harder than Kusano, coz Kusano has been studying for college during the suspension so he has his safety net. Whereas Uchi's got nothing(I think) and has to depend on the status of j-pop idol-try.
It's really, really sad that since they have to work their way up, NEWS won't have them, meaning that NEWS, after the 2 year long suspension would go on performing WITHOUT Uchi and Kusano. Hopefully at least they might be backup dancers for NEWS...?
There's also Kanjani8 where Uchi is a part of. When Uchi was suspended, Kanjani8 still carried on, but now that Uchi isn't going to dance and sing with NEWS, does that mean Uchi would be in Kanjani8?
According to an unidentified source,
not known.
I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Rejoice, Ryo! And wangst!AHEM This was not a fangirl post. >.>;;
Vital regions invaded at 7:35 PM.