Whatever, I need to cheer myself up so, here goes:
I'm gonna list everything that I feel good about myself so I can enter my happy place. If anything you see in the list that you feel like snorting at, don't. I'll rip yer head off.
- I'm good at drawing yeh!
- Colors and I have begun to get along!
- I can read books that have less-than-A5 sized pages at a rate of 4secs/page.
- I AM SMART.
- I AM INDEPENDENT.
- I am interesting.
- I can make some people laugh.
- I do not appear as a typical female(Y'know, breaking stereotypes and whatnot)
- My Streetfighter/Bloody Howl/Soul Caliber/any 2-fighter game skills are better than average.
- I have at least tried out most games, on PC/PS/PS2/GB/GBA/DS/PSP.
- I got into the top 10% for PSLE!
- I have many, many, many wonderful friends.
- I AM CONSIDERATE.
- I can catch the hang of things pretty quick.
- I am able to converse in Fangirl Speak(It's a whole different language)
- I have cosplayed thrice.
I believe that's all.
Yay I'm cheered up now! =3
Vital regions invaded at 10:09 PM.