Yes, I ditched compo to watch a movie. >D
What movie?
Ghost Rider!
I have to say.. The special effects are SUPER COOL. The horse~~!! <33 Heehee. The plot is... not admirable, but the movie had it's funny parts! Yay for the unexpected music! =DD
Also, one of the best parts about going to the movies is the trailers, where you get to see what movies are coming out in the near future. So far, I've decided to watch...Primeval(coz Lincoln's innit! XD Ok, the guy...uh... Dominique I think, who acts as Lincoln)(And plus, there's killer crocs. What's not to like? ;D)
Bridge to Terabithia, although it's much too like Narnia, but I DO like any movies with special effects.. >.>
And believe it or not, Transformers. Yes. Even though the slight mention of the name brings to mind the advertisement with the catchy tune: Transformers, robots in disguise!
The vaguest memory I have of Transformers is one lazy Saturday afternoon I happened to switch on to the telly to channel 5 to an episode.
I watched a bit from sheer boredom.
But still! This movie is directed from
Steven Spielberg. That's reason enough. Plus with the special effects technology nowadays... It'll be an interesting take on these old, old, cartoons. (My dad mentioned that before you know it, it'll be Pokemon invading your theatres, Real-Life style. *shudders*)
Do you remember the old, old, oooold times before good ole DVD and cable TV? And of course, internet. Or rather, GOOD access to internet.
I remember a faint time, when me and my elder bro would wait in unabated anticipation of just one delighted....
Ultraman show.
That's right. Ya heard me.
Ultraman.
Also, there was Power Rangers and ... and ... Barney. *shifts guiltily*
I admit to liking Teletubbies too. >.>*kicked*
So? I bet you guys have guilty shows before too! >o> I DARE YOU TO BLOG ABOUT THEM. >DD Muaahahahaa.
(Ok, shit. Need to do compo. _D_|| )
Vital regions invaded at 9:52 PM.