*fireworks!*
Yaaay! Dinner was excellent!! Loved the Shark's Fin soup *guilties* >.> and the roasted duck!! Over there I shocked my relatives with my supah cool shirt! XD But the buckles kept coming out... =(
At my grandma's house later on, I received ang pows! YAY. So far I think there's over a 150 bucks for me! >D
So that should be a mean 75 dollars or so...
Anyways! We gambled too muahahhahaha. My Uncle from KL was the dealer(and he was a little drunk and kept making dirty jokes *gasp* XD) and damnit! The luck was with him tonight.
For me... I lost 5 bucks. =+=
(Eh, nvm, it was my dad's money anyways >DDD Muahahaha.)
Uwahh I remembered when I was young, we'll have a lot of hampers (still do now in fact) but last time we'd choose a night and carefully make our way through the hampers. XD
DAMN FUN.
But now it seems there's no time anymore.. ='((
Wish I could open hampers again...
Yup!
Oh god, just discoverd why my bro's friend chatted with me on MSN. He STALKS me in M'sia customs!!! =_= I haven't seen him for so long in ages so I forget how he looks like, but apparently he remembers what I look like. And he likes me or something. Asked my bro whether he could ask me out before V-day or something. *shrugs* Hopefully he forgets me. >.>See ya guys next wednesday!
Vital regions invaded at 12:23 AM.