<body>


Friday, February 09, 2007

Yep, new blogskin is up! =DDD

(Yes, I ignored my compos for this lalalala)

I sekritly stole this idea from Hazrina, but in order to liek, retain originality I used puppies instead of kitties. LAWL.

Ah, school is a-okay so far, had a few bumps but yay, Amaths re-test!!!!

And I got grounded. lol.

Aaaaaaaaahhh but Botanical Gardens is uber pwnage. Scouted out plenty of cosplay spots! Probably gonna book a day in June to go photoshoot, woohoo!

Right now, all I gotta get the extremely baggy long-sleeved shirt, long pants, all white I feel like....stealing one of my friend's pants. and find a way to keep the wig curled for uh.... one whole day.

Curlers ain't gonna do it man.

LIEK, OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!

*sings the birthday song for Sarah*

One more year till you can learn how to ride a motorcycle your sweet sixteen girl! =DD

My dad won't let me learn how to ride a motorcycle. *mourns*

Hahaha just recently discovered that MANY people get their high from chocolates. MUST BUY KINDER BUENO AND WAVE IT IN THEIR FACES. LAWL.

Oh YAR, must ADVERTISE.

I have been gathering as many Valentines as possible for my evil plan to get as many chocolates as possible and so far I have...

Yunying(My first! XDDDDDD)
Geelyn(YAY CHOCS! *glomps*)
Clare(WOOHOO ANOTHER VICTIM FRIEND!)

Uh, no more. =( I'm not sure whether Sarah wanna join or not. >.>

So far, I have been failing very miserably in my conquest for victims valentines. *shakes head* They're too damn smart to fall for my tricks! DAMNIT!

So anyways, if you want to be a good friend, please send chocolates to me. I will award you with a free hug. Not like those councillors where you have to spend MORE than 5 bucks to get a hug. *humphs*

Okay? Okay?

*Big grin*

All spelling mistakes were purposely made. >.>

Vital regions invaded at 11:37 PM.

Profile

DETAILS
Like, I kinda support the Anglo-Prussian Empire
Tagboard
Loves
▪ My Families
▪ Hetalia
▪ Evengeni Plushenko
▪ My precious tablet
Exits
HELiX
Fiona
Unique
YunYing
Janice
Guen
Shao Hua
Kimmie
Weide
Jasmine
Wylie
Rae-rae
MR FADZLY
Weili
Kay yan
Benjy
Geelyn
Sarah
Tiffany
Delia
2o2twisties
Krithika~!
Hong Xun
Cookie!
Amelia!
TAICHOU-SAMA! <33
Clare
Xi ying
Siying!
Caterina!
Victor!
Demas!
Melsh!
Jiaxuan!!
Woon Yeow
Colin!
Lijia!!
Andrew!
Jen!


Archives
June 2005 July 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 January 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 May 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

MUSIC PLAYER HERE