OMG. NOW I THINK S'PORE NEWSPAPERS ARE SUPERDUPER COOL.
FIRST JIN(about his scandal in L.A. LAWL.) NOW PI.
OMGOOSH.

LIKE. OMGOSSSSH.
*fangirls for a few more minutes*
Hahah. Stole this from Paikonto in Livejournal. I REALLY hope she doesn't hunt me down and get Ryo to cut my hair sue me, cause I really don't wanna part with my manga. >.>
..
..
PI!!!!!!!! <33333
Oh yea, that reminds me, I still gotta change my blogskin. >.<
So, yea, the main post of this blog(before I clicked on a link and went all ga-ga) was that YES I AM NOT ANOREXIC.
Not that I am, in the first place.
HOWEVER.
It appears I am now diabetic. LULZ.
Or at least my mom says so coz I get pissed when I'm hungry. Sorta like my dad when he's low on sugar. Yup. BEWARE. Ahahaha.
What was I gonna blog abt again?
Oh RIGHT. Common tests.
Uh. So far, so good.
I'm not taking this seriously, am I? *sighs*
Already I'm making plans to go watch movie this Saturday. ^^;;
*double sighs*
Vital regions invaded at 8:06 PM.