Yes yes, I need to change my blogskin... But I like this one sooooooooo much! D:
Perhaps I need to imortalise it in dA lool. XD
(My dA account is slowly dying. =( *mourns* I wish I could draw better... *angstangst*)
Happy Chinese New Year Eve guys!! =D
Yaaaay in about an hour I get to eat my favourite food!
ROASTED DUCK.
Muahha.
AND MY GRANDMA MADE THE COCONUT CANDY!!!!!!!!!!! LIEK ZOMG!!!!!!! *gorges self* They are JUST what I think candy should be.
Hah, anyways, CNY clothes! The top I bought at Sumairu with Haz, Geel, Sarah is SUPAH COOL!
Wearing it just makes me feel cooler.
(But it does make me look a tad bit like a nurse in buckles. =.=;;)
Wooo I've a feeling my blog is dying as well.
Gosh! Found a great chibi artist! May start drawing again. Hee!
I'm slowly but surely making my way through Stephen King's novels. Grah! I just can't find Pet Semetary. From a Buick 8 is irresistably chilling.
ARGH I'M BLOGGING CRAP. >O
Just... just ignore this whole post together.
(Thanks for the chocolate guys!!!! =DDDD V-day...was not a very nice day for me. =x=)
Vital regions invaded at 4:17 PM.