Alright!
To all my Valentines~ I've got choccies for ya! Hope you don't mind Ferrero Rocher! XD
And and, I'm sorry if I didn't get a card for ya! I didn't have enough time =( So I made only 5. D:
By the count of the choccies however, there's 12. That includes the extras so, anyone who wants the extras after I give out, find me! =D
Btw, there's liek, more than 5 people involved! O:
Heehee I get to gorge myself with chocs tomorrow! *glees*
Plus, tomorrow, as a Valentine's Day extra~
Hazel's rabu-rabu love expedition! (Because Sarah won't do it, humph! >.>)
I'll give love secrets and advice, kay? ;D
..
..
Ok , to be truthful, this only depends on my mood. =D HEEHEE.
(Gosh I sound weird. MUST BE THE TWO BAO ZHANG THAT I HAVEN'T DO AAARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH. And btw, fyi, I HATE the Astro Relay system. BLEH. )
Vital regions invaded at 10:44 PM.