YAAAY!
*squees*
TODAY'S UBER FUN!
FIRST, NO MT PERIOD HAHAHAHAH!
Ok, ok, but later, Mr Ong informed us that Villa Francis was interested in our product!! If we decide to continue, we'll be promoting our product to other homes.
THAT'S SO COOL.
But no money.THEN WE(Haz, Sarah, Geel) WENT TO LA TENDO ZOMG.
LIKE ZOMG TODAY WAS SO COOOOOOOL.
OMG FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN.
Then we went to Anime house and I drooled over the window casings. Sarah bought a mag too!!!
And what happened next?
Um.
ARGH SHORT-TERMED MEMORY.
Oh ya, we went and got Amirul and we visited the Chinatown Wig Auntie, ordering Misamisa's wig for Sarah~~
AND THEN WE WENT TO
the land of sin MACDONALDS AND... AND... AND...
..
..
..
WE FOUND...
..
..
..
The Sexy MacDonald Man!!!
ZOMG LAAAAAAAAWL!!!
I STALKED HIM, STALKED HIM
GOOOOOOOOD.
*giggles insanely*
HEEHEE, I have pictuuuures! *waves* Anybody want to see
and hear me fangirl a LOT just find me~! <333
I stalked him aaaall the way to the MRT! Then he went a different direction.
*sob*
Well, at least I have pics and videoooo! <333 RABU-RABU!
But over at MacDonalds...when we were leaving, a woman suddenly had a fit. =((
She was shivering and luckily there was a man there helping her. We couldn't do much, so we just left... =(
And we stayed in the MRT entrance, deciding whether to take the MRT or bus.
Then I looked back and I saw the most horrid thing. =((
People were crowding around the glass windows and
pointing.
>_____<
I hope that woman's okay now..
Well, after that, we went to MRT and ... took a lot of pictures. XDDDDDDD
SO TODAY WAS SO FUN!!!!!!! I HOPE WE CAN DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAAAAAAAAAAIN!!! <333
And hopeful I can stalk TSMDM. LOVE<3
Vital regions invaded at 8:57 PM.