"I wonder how's it like being omnipotent. I bet it's boring."
-KnucklesChoir wasn't bad. I think.
WE GOING GENTING IN JUNE!!!!!!!!!!
YES.
I KNOW.
WOOOHOOOOO!
Haha. And for the sake for Sarah, I shall blog about badminton. Lulz. I hope Sarah's feeling better now. =)
After choir, we proceeded to Yew Tee's MacDonalds and grabbed food. Oh yea, I spent an earlier $18 on M1 prepaid card, so I'm BROKE. REALLY BROKE.
So, yea. MacDonalds. I hate MacDonalds. =(
We crashed Jiaxuan's house! HAHAHA. And teased her lil' brother. Muaha. Then we made our way to the badminton courts!
That is, me, Jiaxuan, Mel and Zhengyang. Yea, coz Sarah was sick.
='(
Playing with Jx is the best, she is the pro-est of us all. And Zy was being a bully. >O But then he lent me money so he's less bull-iee. If that makes sense.
HAHA.
Melsh not bad. AIYOH, THEY ALL BETTER THAN ME THEN CORRECT LAH. XDDDDD
So, after 3 solid hours of badminton(My arm hurts, ouchies!) we went back and crashed Jx's house AGAIN! >D
This time we played cards: Taidi, Blackjack and Bridge. Super fun.
Ok. I.. have nothing else to say, so, looking forward to tomorrow!
Vital regions invaded at 8:32 PM.