"ASHASJFSAYADATDYSAFKSYAGUSDADSDS!!!!"
-KnucklesI GOT THE NEWS CALENDAR.*keysmashes like woah*
I COULD NOT STOP FANGIRLING SINCE YESTERDAY.
OMG.
I AM SO BRINGING IT TO SCHOOL ON TUESDAY SO WE CAN ALL FANGIRL OVER IT.
..
..
MY DEEPEST APOLOGY TO HAZ AND GUEN WHOM I PROMISED I WOULD GO TO KINO WITH THEM. *weeps*
BUT I WILL STILL GO KINO~~!!!! FORGIVE MEEEEEEE!
I HAVE NO SELF-CONTROL.
*weeps blood*
But apparently there is such a thing as retribution.
..
..
Only recently I found out that Kanjani8 calendar had...
(wait for it)
(*drumrolls*)
...
UCHI.That's right.
Uchi.
Who was not in the NEWS calendar.
ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!! !@#$%U*I&^$#@*sobs*
I would have totally bought Kanjani8 calendar, nevermind that I love NEWS more or that Shige was in it.
Ultimately, I'm an Uchi
whore fangirl.
*kicks self*
BUT SRSLY, KANJANI8 WAS OUT OF SALE SO I LOVE MY PRECIOUS NEWS ANYWAYS.
What's more amazing is that THE CALENDAR STARTS ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIEK, OMGOLLY!!!!!
And NEWS is so much win that they printed a fake L.A newspaper just for the shoot. LOL.
Altho SRSLY. Yamapi. CUT YO HAIR PREASE. Nevermind, I can let Jiaxuan fangirl you.Their RINGS THAT ARE MADE OF DOLLAR BILLS. HOW COOL IS THAT.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
This is SO WORTH THE $$$ I HAD TO STARVE MYSELF OUT OFF.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
THIS IS LIEK, MY PRECIOUS B'DAY PRESENT TO MYSELF.
*hugszors*
Sometimes I feel like I should revive my Livejournal account. Because I wanna make friends with the JE fans of S'pore. I really do.
Also, like Jiaxuan, I wanna find and marry the son of the owner of Kinokuniya.
Even if he's 3 years old and a mongoloid. >.>
Vital regions invaded at 2:13 PM.