PFFT.
PFFFFT TO ALL BLOG UPDATING.
A BIG FAT PFFT.
..
..
..
Ok, obviously, I'm NOT happy with my CT. *shrugs* Well, it's all for show, right?
Although I do understand why that girl committed suicide for not getting an A.March holidays are here, and frankly, it's not very much of a holiday.
MONDAY - (I can never remember the name)A Conference thingy at RJC, going with Sarah, Geel, Benjy and Demas. In the morning. Afterwards, having class outing at 5p.m. Shucks. I don't know where. o.o;; Gotta call Janice!
TUESDAY - FREE DAY. *rejoices*
WEDNESDAY - Another choral workshop with totally different schools. Hope we perform better.
THURSDAY - Choir practice in the morning.
(There's something else that's niggling at my brain.) LAWL! This was the thing niggling at my brain. Thanks Sarah! =D
EDIT: Afterwards, badminton match with Jiaxuan, Sarah and Melsh. I MISS BADMINTON. Last time I played was... when? During the Astro comp at Yuan's house.
FRIDAY - Choir practice in the morning.
Science Team Cancelled.
--
Thus, one free day.
FUDGE. FORGOT TO CALL HANNAH. FRIDAY IS CANCELLED.
Ok, tomorrow. Must remember!
Tomorrow, I shall attempt to do the impossible. Follow teacher's advice and do all 3 chinese compos in one day.
(Why issit that when I say compo, people get all "EH. ENGLISH COMPO. DAMN EASY. WHY YOU COMPLAAAAIN? PFFT." Do you understand that I only complain about ONE TYPE OF COMPO? Sheesh. I find it hard to complain about English unless it's to compete the amount of homework we have.)
This blogpost was pointless.
I wished I went to the concert on Friday. *sobs*
Every morning I find it so hard to get up and face the day. I slam the alarm clock and hide under my blanket.
No, I'm not sleepy. I don't know why. I just don't feel like it.
Then my dad knocks on my door and up I go, changing, carrying my bag and facing dozens of ignoring motorbicycles trying to ram you down by using the excuse of not seeing you at all.
*sighs*He didn't come today.*slaps self*
IDIOT.
Vital regions invaded at 9:48 PM.