Stole this from Sarah. >.>
Name the people you know with the initials A-Z in their names.
Amirul
(My father XD)
Benjamin
(Fellow eye-roller XD)Clare
(My defenseless victim friend. Heehee.)Demas
(Main entertainer in class)Edward
(Pri School best friend[One of them! XD])Farhanis
(Pri Sch friend)Geelyn
(MY BP FRIEEEEND!)Hazrina
(MY FIRST BP FRIEEEEND!)Isabella
(My junior!)Jiale
(My astro mate)Kerissa
(Classmate! Smaaaart.)Lionel
(Ok. I've forgotten him, LONG LONG AGO. So i'm just filling up the space. >.>)Melvyn
(Sarah's *coughcough* Friend. XD)Nicholas
(Sec 1/2 classmate)Olivia
(Choir mate!)Puo hua
(Choir and Classmate!)Qiu Quan
(Chairmaaan. )Rachel
(Cousin!~<3)Sarah!
(Liek, urh, DUH.)T (Dunno. D: )U (Dunno. D: )Vidhi
(Friend who moved to New Zealand. Remember her? XD)Weiling
(Sec 1/2 classmate!)Xiying
(Choir mate!)Yun Ying
(Also choir!)Zhengyang
(Emoboy. I mean, Macdonald friend. XD)1. How many siblings does A have?
I believe he is a middle child.
Yes, I know that doesn't answer the question. Damnnit. >.>2.What does B sms you about?
SMS? Nope.
3. What's C's nickname?
Clare. Nothing else. XD
4. How did you get to know D?
From his blog. HAHA. Celebrity. O:
5. How despo is E?
I don't believe Edward is despo. LOL.
6. How many years is F older/younger than you?
Same age!
7. Name 3 of G's best friends.
Sarah, a girl named Audrey...and um...I don't know... >.<
8. Does H knows I?
I don't think so...
9. What if J suddenly turns into your enemy?
I hope not. o.o
10. Under what condition will K & L get married?
Like, when the cow lands on the moon. Amazing but not unpossible. XD
11. How many people do you know with M's name?
Not many. In fact, not anybody. Lol.
12. Do you enjoy talking on the phone with N?
What, Nia? *distracted* Oh, Nicholas. Uh. Never tried before.
13. Do you think O knows P?
Yes, during choir. I think.
14. How geeky is Q?
VERY. Hahaha. No lah, just kidding. XD
15. Is R very popular?
Not sure. I bet she is! XD
16. What happens if S likes you?
Doesn't she? *wibbles*
17. Is T a very random person?
Ye-No. No. XD
18. How are U and V related?
I bet Vidhi knows the letter U! *nodsnods*
19. Do you take W else other than a friend?
I guess, aquaintance? Frieeeends~<3 XD
20. When's the last time you met up with X?
In school. Earlier.
21. Are Y and Z enemies?
*frowns* Should think not.
22. Of A-Z, who do you love the most?
*sniffs* I LOVE THEM ALLL. Except for the, uh, ones that I put that so I could fill the blank. >.>
23. Will you betray any of them?
That's a stupid question. OF COURSE NOT. =_=
24. Have you loved or confessed to anyone from A-Z?
N-no. I don't think I've confessed. I'm not the confessing type..^^;; But, like said before, I LOVE (most) OF THEMM!! <33
Ok, say whaaat? XD Sorry. Trying to imitate Barney. HEEHEE.
Vital regions invaded at 6:05 PM.