Look, I'm back! 1 day later! Lulz!
So where was I?
Oh. Lemme start at Common Tests, shall I? So, already we've gotten back Amaths and Physics and I'm quite okay with it.
Amaths is a bare A2(Not so good, but I can work harder!)
Physics is...well...average. Got beaten by Clare! (And although I'm not supposed to say it, but I blame the teacher. =B)
Tommorrow is Bio. *shudders* And already I know I did something really stupid in my chem paper. =.=;;
Oh gosh, I missed choir today because a stupid eye infection. GRAH.
So, yea, been having steep ups and downs these past few days. Not very nice. =( Wish that there were ups and ups and a few downs. That'll be nice.
I miss choir. ;_;
Yush, I do not like my other CCA very much right now. =/
Unn. Nothing much to say now. I am at peace with myself. XD Hahaha, buhbyes!
Vital regions invaded at 5:48 PM.