Actually, a week later, and not much change from my last post. Except I have an added FLU and am now DEAF in my RIGHT EAR.
DX
Also, I'm awaiting tomorrow's NAPFA. I really want to do NAPFA. SERIOUSLY. Because I know it's the only thing I can positively excel in. ;_;
ALSO. This is a post-birthday counting post. ;DDD Like a list of who's giving me what:
Haz gave me soft toy key chain and it's absolutely adorable!!! <3333
Melsh bought me the B'day
bananana cake (I assumed or at least, all of them shared~) THANKS!!!
Clare has given me a nice present! THANKS CLARE! It's like a 3-D photo frame/cube/thingy and it's pretty cute!
Sarah gave me a DVD that I never thought she'll remember OMGOSH~~<33
I'm actually sad that a certain someone didn't give me a birthday card. ;_; Guess I shouldn't complain tho, coz I don't make b'day cards. XD;;WHO ELSE? I may have forgotten someone. I'm half-dead. Um. IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THE LIST PLZ INFORM ME. I WILL CHANGE. <333
GIANT LOVE TO ALL.OH CRAP WHAT BLOGGER JUST CUT ME OFF I HATE J00!!! GRARRRRRRH. IT CUTS OFF AFTER SARAH.
RRRRRRRRRRAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRR.
OK, I'm too lazy to list again, but after Sarah it's Amirul, Jia Xuan, Yunying, Zhengyang. I think I may blog again later.
I HATE BLOGGER.
*makes like a Kratos and SMASH!*
Vital regions invaded at 9:08 PM.