"It's my birthday, it's my birthday, it's my birthday!"
-KnucklesHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE!! =DDDD
Yay! I'm now officially 15!
BIG Thanks to Haz, Sarah, Jiaxuan, Melsh and Amirul for yesterday!! UBER FUN!!
And so far, I've gotten birthday wishes since Friday XD;;
First was Melsh, next was Woon Yeow and third was Nicholas, that was on Friday...
Thanks guys!!
About today...
Not as fun as yesterday. =(
My family and I were supposed to go out for sushi for lunch and later my mom wanted to go shopping for new boots.
Instead I was attacked by viruses! DDD:
So I spent the morning having cold shakes, the afternoon waiting for the doctor and the rest of the afternoon drifting in and out of consciousness and sweating like a pig.
=.=
Thus I'm really grateful we went out yesterday!!
Xia lah, I was really being a suagu(mountain tortoise, or A.K.A country bumpkin) because it was my second time visiting that part of Singapore.
We had choir rehearsal at Victoria Theatre and let me just say, Nanyang Girls' costumes are fabulous!! It's really beautiful!! Oh and amazingly we sang better than usual lol! Mr. Yong only had to scold once or twice~ Yay~!
After that, we decided to go around town and sightsee lolz! Took pictures at the Stamford Raffles statue and made our way over to the MRT.
Ate our lunch at BK(which is really expensive btw) and started our messy phonecalls with Sarah and Haz. XD
Soon after that, since Haz and Sarah would take some time to reach us, we decided to wander around.
Along the way, we were on crack and I HAVE PICTURES TO PROVE IT! XD Also I saw the Merlion(s) and became a tourist by taking lots of irrelevant pictures.
Next we chanced upon the Esplanade(pronounced as in lemo-NADE)and wooo! Saw the inside of it for the first time!! It's super cool and I wouldn't mind going there again!
We made fun of emo people again and again and again lol! XDD
Then we went and fetched Haz and Sarah and went back to Esplanade. LOL.
We got up to the roof terrace and that's where we spent our afternoon. FUN. <33
And and and they got me a cake!!!! <3333 LOVE YA GUYS!! <333 Haz bought me a soft toy too!! <333
UN THANK YOU GUYS!!! Can't wait for tuesday~! (Not going on Monday coz I'm still sick. >.> Hopefully not on Tuesday even though I have a two day MC...)
P.S. My mom likes the rainforest choir costume! *heartattacks* It appears only adults like this costume because I remember Miss Myers liking it as well.
Vital regions invaded at 6:36 PM.