WOOOOOO! THE CD IS FIXED! YAY I defeated Icarus and am now further than my bro or dad. XD Woots!! Waaaah, Apropos and Clotho's challenges are tough. x_x I kept dying at the spikes stage and the stupid skeleton warriors wasted my magic.
Grah.
But at least I released the phoenix!
With help from FAQS... >.>In other news, I watched Sunshine! And it's pretty nice! The sound effects and the visual graphics are breath-taking. Although when they kept blurring the bad guy, I got a bit naseaus.
Today was my substitute birthday celebration! Ya know, like how last week, I was too sick to eat sushi and stuff... Yea.
Alot of people kept reminding me to bring court shoes tomorrow! @_@ There was Amanda, Huiqi via Weiwei, Yun Ying, Jiaxuan. @____@
I'm really screwed if I forgot the court shoes tomorrow. >.>
Woooo Been sleeping the "hols" away. Also medicating myself with CSI episodes. I miss L.V. =(
I totally forgot about my homework, shit!
Vital regions invaded at 11:12 PM.