"My ass is a +1 and my brain's a +42! Suck that! >:DDD"
-HazWhat's there to say? Exams over. Not like we haven't been celebrating since yesterday. *shifty-eyed*
Originally planned to go Orchard with Geel and the rest, but unfortunate last-minute stuff came up. So we're going tomorrow!! =DDD
(Oh gosh, my mom's watching spiderman 1 and she's turned the volume waaay up. -.-)
((Have I said it yet? Topher Grace made me love Spiderman 3. <333 He bulked up and cut/dyed his hair! OMG no wonder I didn't recognise him at first... <333))
So instead, I tagged with Hannah and Wei Fen to ze Lot 1. Puo Hu- *ahem* I mean,
Maria elected to come along.
(Now my dad's joined in with the downstairs TV! D:)
We ate at KFC. Delicious btw, and I think I caused the poor woman some sore eyes when I pored 5 dollars worth of 10-cent, 20-cent coins into her hands... ^^;;
Wei Fen was continuosly afflicted by the sight of
jiggling fats(no, ya don't wanna know. Seriously.) while the conversation turned to strange people in Eminem's MV trying to make love with a glass wall between them.(DUMBASSES.) ((IDK. We're
perverted weird people.))
Yah.
And we decided to melt the glass window beside us with our hotness. ;D
Also, later, Weili and Edrei came and joined us(Wow, you really can't say one w/o the other, eh?) and of course, talk turned to exams. =.=
But we left soon and ALONG THE WAY BESIDE THE WEIGHT-LOSS MACHINE(the one that jiggles yer fats) WEILI HAD THE AUDACITY TO SAY, "Jia you!" TO THE GUY USING IT.
Gosh. I was so horrified. Yet I was near death from laughing.
What's more, the guy turned, looked at us and flashed us a grin. "Thanks!" He also raised a thumbs up for the encouragement. I gotta say, thank god he didn't think we were teasing him. >.>
We adjourned to the library where we made fun of self-diet/exercise books that had men with 8 packs on the cover. Then we were chased to the children's section. But there was infinitely more fun.
Unfortunately, MARIA had to go, so... =(
Wei fen and me proceeded to examine children's books(4-6 yrs old) and they are surprisingly wonderful(ly funny).
We also chanced upon the something, something "Sad book". If you read it seriously, it's actually thought-provoking and sadenning for a child's book.
But of course we didn't. >.>
Instead we used this book to poke fun at POSEURS and EMO PEOPLE. Bwahahaa. Also, we concluded the man burned his eyes at the very end. >.>
OKAY. So. Uh. Got chased again. This time to the fairy tales section! Now THERE was LOADS of FUN!
I dunno. It was like we were on drugs or something. Every lil' thing made us scream with laughter.
In fact, we were honest-to-god, rolling on the floor laughing. Honest. Ask Hannah or Wei Fen.
Uh huh, then onwards to MacDonalds and ice-cream time! Where we decided who had the nicest humps(ice-cream) and had Madonna ice-cream mimmicks.
Ok. Will blog later!
Vital regions invaded at 8:13 PM.