"I am the killer of all USB thumbdrives. PH34R ME! Muahahahaha."
- KnucklesUm. judging from the brains I've eaten, not a lot of people are actually reading my blog. =/
BUT GOOD NEWS IS THAT I CAN MAKE AN ASS OF MYSELF AND NO-ONE WILL LAUGH AT ME! MUAHAHAHHAHA.
So, yea. Purpose of this post is to pimp my cam-h0-ness. Ooh yea. Had lotsa fun. XDD Also, FINALLY MANAGED TO MAKE THE WIG LOOK LIKE NIA'S HAIR.
*froths*
Yah.
Oooooooohhhhhh today was incredibly awesome too~~ *floats dreamily*
Can't believe Togainu was in the magazine!! <333333>
WARNING: CONTAINS MATERIALS UGLY ENOUGH TO ROT YO MOMMA'S BRAIN. LOLER. ACT-CUTE IS ALSO INVOLVED. ENTER AT OWN RISK.P.S: This is not for dial-up users. O:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
TA-DAAA!!

The first pic I took. Forgot I left the Sepia option on, so Nia's in shades of...brown. I really like the hair here tho. *squee*

Blurred pic. I was trying to imitate other cosplayers.. ^^;;

Ah, more clear and more like the book pose. Lovin' the hair!

See, act cute. Lol. >.> NIA IS CUTE! YOSH! <33>
AHAH I LOOK LIKE I HAVE AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE. Yes, I know my eyebrows suck. Shaddap.
Same type of pic, different shoot mode.
Blur version, was trying to take hair sideways.
Act-cute.
Testing Cynotype.
EMO! Lawlers. Love the hair.

Same as before, Only clearer.

Trying to act like L. :X

... ... ...

I'm pleased to say.... My hair looks like Raito's. XDDDD

Thinking pose! Absolutely love this hair. XD

Yes, a nightmare to send you off. XDDD
Yup, that's all! I am getting better and better at wearing this wig. ^w^
Vital regions invaded at 12:12 AM.