I JUST WANNA SAY.
READING A PARTICULAR SOMEONE'S COMMENTS ON DEATHLY HALLOWS JUST MADE MY ENTIRE DAY. XDDDDDDDDDDD
Oh gosh LOL.
SPOILER PEOPLE!
Ahahahah omg I really- *collapses into laughter*
This girl is really better/worse than me. XDDD Ahahaha ok I confess. I didn't really feel anything when certain important people died.
>.>
I'm...not that sensitive, I guess. *shrugs* Lol.
But still, YAY! RON AND HERMIONE! <33
But then, Harry and Ginny... yuck.
I still maintain that Harry should have been the tragic hero who died fighting Vol- whoops, I meant You-Know-Who.
Or, at the very least turn hermit and only visit Ron and Hermione and scare their kids every Christmas.
OMG JKR!!! She just changed the epilogue into a swamp that will DEFINITELY fester lots and lots and lots of horrible generation fics.
LOL.
Imagine. Albus Severus Potter. I...I have no words. Really.
*COUGHS*
Quotes:
Lelola: Oh, come on. Would
you want to be named Albus Severus Potter?
Darkeyed: Don't forget your siblings, James and Lily Potter: The Sequel!
I spat out my hypothetical drink. XDDDDDDDDD
AH GOSH CAN'T ANYONE FANGIRL THIS WITH MEEEEEE? AND STILL HAVE A DEGREE OF TOLERANCE FOR UHM.
pervy HUMOR?
I can't do that with Clare! SHE'S INNOCENT!
...
...
DEATHSTICK!
...
...
>.>
*cough*
Vital regions invaded at 8:36 PM.