<body>


Monday, July 02, 2007

"ASDFGHJKL:!!! HUGO WEAVING!! *squeees*"
-Knuckles


Had an RMUN outing on Saturday!! WAS AWESOME! XDD

The plan that day was ACS BR(Barker Road) Carnival and later on Steamboat at Marina. So we decided to meet up at Newton MRT.

And turned out I was the only one waiting. =.= Hahaha, everyone was using their own mode of transportation so I toodled off to the bus stop.

Luckily LIJIA was there with YISHU so I wasn't alone! :D She tried to scare me with Yan Chun's prezzie. It was cute tho! Lol.

Then it was onwards to ACS! Unfortunately we managed to miss the bus stop by 8 stops. =__=;;;

It was incredibly hot and stuffy but the Carnival was uber-fun anyways! I can't believe they sell so many gosh-darned amazing food. Maybe coz there's 3 schools joined together.

I JUST WISHED I HAD A BIGGER STOMACH AND MORE MONEH.

Gosh I want that waffle.

SO yup, met up with ANDREW and later on caught up with COLIN, LYNNETTE, JOEL and two other guys who I don't know. :X

Wandered through the carnival(man it was awesome)... Their school is huge.

We wanted to go into the Haunted Toilet(HAHA) with Andrew trying to cut the queue for us but then I think they decided to go on break. =.=

So then me, Lynnette and Andrew went and *ahem* snucked away. :D

Went to the games section and ahaha it is SO therapeutic throwing wet sponges at random guys. :DDD

After everything, went back to find the rest and met up with ISSAC and his escort YIPING along with ZHONG MING and BRIAN who left again. Lol. Oh and mustn't forget DION.

Hahaha so with everyone united, we headed towards the Haunted Toilet, only to decide not to go because they said it was SUPER LAME.

>.>

Oh and there was TAILI who was this sweet boy who led me and Lynnette to the toilet and waited for us! AHA BET NONE OF YOU WOULD DO THAT EH? XDDD Ok, well, neither would I. >.>

We journeyed to the Clock Tower first, but it was locked. So we traversed past the *gangsters* and went into the theatre.

Where we got chased out. Aha. I swear I got a heart attack. x_x

For the last half hour, we stayed in the theatre's back room where the overflow of air-con could reach us. :D

Then later, instead of Steamboat at Marina, we changed our minds to Sakae Sushi at Wheelock~
Upon reaching, we traweled trough Borders before stopping outside Coffee Bean where Yiping reluctantly accepted the coffee although it was not STARBUCKS.

And we proceeded to wait for an hour and a half presuembly for Dion and Dhwani. (Dhwani didn't come) At 6:00, Issac and Yiping had to go, so now there was only ME, LYNNETTE, ANDREW, COLIN, LIJIA and ZHONGMING.

Being incredibly bored, we played around with cameras. Aha.

PITCHERS! :DDD





I like this 'un! It looks like an olden day photo of two good friends! :DD This is Colin and Lijia btw! :DD



AHA COLIN THE "MODEL" XDDD



This one is cool!! Lynnette with Andrew~






Me and Lijia!



Andrew, with the fishball face! XDD



They switched glasses! XDD



Group photo everyone! Clockwise from left, Zhongming, Lynnette, Colin, Andrew and Lijia~



Ahaha so cute! XDD



*I'm hiding!*




Money Hearts! This was made at the sushi place! Lynnette had the $5 one in her wallet and I was so amazed. Then Colin pffted at me and made one out of a $10 note. =_=;; So sad I had to sacrifice it for the food. )):



Yiping and Brian! Brian looks incredibly like Daniel Radcliffe tho. o.O Ahaha he was last year's Syria in RMUN.



AHA CHINAMAN! >.>



*grins*

So that's all for the photos! '



I tried to learn beatboxing from Andrew and only ended up coating people in saliva. Blargh. BUT IT'S SO COOL. I have a recorded scene of both Andrew and Colin doing the song Superman with Beatboxing. So cool.


And it's like, everyone can sing so nicely! DARNNIT YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE JOINED CHOIR!


Instead you went off to be a Band member(Lynnette), Drama student(Andrew) and a Rugby player(Colin). =_____=


Ok, the vid.




OH AND TRANSFORMERS KICK ASS YO! <3333

Vital regions invaded at 12:44 PM.

Profile

DETAILS
Like, I kinda support the Anglo-Prussian Empire
Tagboard
Loves
▪ My Families
▪ Hetalia
▪ Evengeni Plushenko
▪ My precious tablet
Exits
HELiX
Fiona
Unique
YunYing
Janice
Guen
Shao Hua
Kimmie
Weide
Jasmine
Wylie
Rae-rae
MR FADZLY
Weili
Kay yan
Benjy
Geelyn
Sarah
Tiffany
Delia
2o2twisties
Krithika~!
Hong Xun
Cookie!
Amelia!
TAICHOU-SAMA! <33
Clare
Xi ying
Siying!
Caterina!
Victor!
Demas!
Melsh!
Jiaxuan!!
Woon Yeow
Colin!
Lijia!!
Andrew!
Jen!


Archives
June 2005 July 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 January 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 May 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

MUSIC PLAYER HERE