Aha, oh wow, lookie, an update.
I was going through my DevArt gallery and I realised...I used to draw really crappy art last time.
I mean, as opposed to now, where I just draw crap art. Lol.
...Eh.
I didn't even finish colouring my PW blogskin. *mopesmopesmopes*
Why did people even visit my Dev page? D:
I am confused.
On other news, OBS next week! Gonna be fun!! Yaaay! It better be worth the $300 I had to pay.
ALSO, I got my older bro hooked on PW! YES! Except I'm really jealous coz he finished it(the first 4 episodes) in two days with MINIMAL FAQ checking. Grah. Well, I guess he played it non-stop.
Pfft.
IknowI'mgoingtoembarassmyselfsomemorebutOMGMILESVISITEDHERE*froths*AHHMILES*frothssomemore*Ahem.
Say....Does anyone need a Manfred? >.>
*sighs* I have really really REALLY high ambitions. )):
Oh well, Matsuri cosplay is tomorrow, and I'm not going. If there's another PW cosplay, I'm gonna hang myself like Celeste, I swear. x___x
Plus, for EOY the plan's changed! No longer Karen(battle suit) and no longer Lelouch!
Now it's Akito from Air Gear! Yay! <3
..
..
Yes, I know I'm indecisive. >.>;;
*paws PW somemore*
Vital regions invaded at 10:29 PM.