Ahahaha *sheepish laughter*
Um.
Don't brick? >.>
I'm currently *ahem* really focusing on my studies. Or trying to. *ahemweakexcuseahem*
Sooooo ANYWAYS.
I believe this blog will be used frequently as a materialistic whining ground for me.
ETC: I NEED LIEK, S$60. LIKE. REALLY
WANT NEED IT. UHUH. AND ALSO A PAYPAL ACCOUNT. UM. ANYONE WITH AN EBAY ACCOUNT? Mysingaporeaccountdoesn'treallywork
AHHH I WISH I WAS RICH AND OLD. T____T
I can't believe I wanna order stuff toys over the internet. THIS IS NEW BREAKING GROUND PEOPLE 8DDDDD
Hahah. Ok. I got high after joining this forum and the FIRST PERSON TO WELCOME ME(she/he's so nice :33) IS A GYAKUTARD AS WELL AS A M'SIAN~~~!! <33333
I COULD purchase the toys in m'sian ringgit, but it's expensive like you wouldn't believe. You wanna know?
IT'S MYR139++ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH *headsplodey*
Then I switched to Sing dollars and heaved a sigh of relief. LOL.
>.>
Y'know....
I DO have 100 over dollars...for an Akito cosplay I may never do...since I'm not going EOY 07....because of that stupid Korea trip....hmmm......
PSSST. ANYONE GOT PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND WILLING TO USE THEIR ADDRESS?
I..I'll PAY. HANDSOMELY.
withdrawings>.> 10% COMMISSION, C'MON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE 8DDDDDDDDD
Ach, who'm I kidding....=.=
Exams are startin next Tuesday omg. I said I was giving up on narrative but...It's gonna be hard. Really hard. Uh.
Argumentative! >.>
Next CF '08 I swear to god, I am SO gonna cosplay Dahlia, no matter what. Oh gosh, I have a feeling I'll be flamed alot. o____o
FEEENIEEEE!!
Hahaha.
What is with comm:boobjection and Gant & rape? o___O???!!
Vital regions invaded at 9:03 PM.