HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAY GUYS WAZZUP IS ANYONE READING THIS NOW? LOL
Ok, to tell the truth, I was ready to give up on this blog already. :/ I keep on wanting to change my blogskin to something else, but I'm
just too lazy.
UGH. I don't like myself sometimes. :((
[EGO] BUT WHO CARES I'M LOVED LOLOLOLOL HAHA SUCKERS [/EGO]
Ok that was mean. BUT I HAD TO GET IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM!
Because, because, I posted something this morning on this forum I joined, and I was so scared they wouldn't like it but they DID like it and now I'm bursting with happiness.
SO I HAVE CONCLUDED THAT ONLY FANGIRLING WILL GET ME TO WRITE BLOGPOSTS. Thus, I'm terribly sorry for people who came here to read thoughtful blog posts with sympathetic pleas to help the endangered goat or whatever. (HAHA!)
BTW: The start of holidays and I'm already dieing. x_x Third week of November is gonna be HELL I tell you.
12th - 13th: Chemistry Podcast Workshop (Nonsense I tell you! But still I wanna go ;^;)
12th & 14th: Choir dates.
15th: Choir ROD! (Wooots!! Altho it'll be at Ms Lee's condo =m=)
12th - 14th: '02 Class Chalet (LIKE HELL I'M MISSING THIS)
14th - 16th: Science Team Camp (WOOO I'M ORGANISING! WATCH OUT ICEBREAKER GROUPS!)
So yea. In a bit of a dilemna. x_______________x
Have a happy Halloween guys! Don't choke on candy, ya hear me? X3
Vital regions invaded at 7:43 PM.