GREETINGS EVERYONE!
I've just returned from mah Korea trip and unfortunately, I do not have souveniers. ):
HOWEVER, I have pictures and I hope that'll be enough. =D There isn't any crack in there tho. DD:
Hmmm now, the Korea trip was VERY much different from my Beijing/Japan trips. I must say that Korea's tour is more of a uh, how to say... fun-type rather than an educational-type like Beijing and Japan. (Man, there are a lot of temples and palaces in Beijing/Japan. @.@)
While it is a nice break, it wasn't very exciting. ):
So, pictures are gonna come in later, and not in chronological order, coz there were liek, 4 cameras. LOL. And I got lazy on the second day and didn't take much. :B
(Eeeeek. I hafta get work on Gyakusai_Swap and HOMEWORK!!! *pants panic-kly*)
EDIT: This was supposed to come before my Hist announcement, but I got busy >.> Um. Will promise pics tho!
Vital regions invaded at 12:42 PM.