Ok, you know what? I just visited this old, old, ooold site that I used to go obsessively and I now cringe in utter disgust. I can't believe how horrible my preteen self was. Ngahrahraharha.
Then again I start laughing because, seriously, my grammar was horrible and there was blatant Mary-Sue-ing and god knows how many more horrendous things are in there.
And the funny thing is, it used to be
popular. How else would I keep writing on? I mean, even NOW, I discover there are unread messages in my inbox telling me to
continue my
wonderful stories.
I puked.
Anyways, I'm kinda proud of myself. Being able to attract so many readers(awful as they may be)...lol. And worse of all, if I remembered correctly, I
plaigarised. Ok, not really copy and paste but the idea was still there.
Man, I really hate my 12 year-old self. Lol.
No, I am not going to give you my username. Haha.
Vital regions invaded at 11:26 PM.