<body>


Saturday, February 14, 2009

Operation Phoenix is in session!


Thank you MASSIVELY, Tee Wai, for helping me with the codes! <3<3

--------------------------

Yes, I've decided to move every RL post from my livejournal to here! Because I need to separate my fangirly posts from my serious posts. Haha!

Okay, so right now, I'm gonna copy paste whatever I wrote in my LJ which was relevant and then I'm gonna put up pictures.

-------------------------

Feb 6th -

Why yes! I'm posting! LOL. Okai, recent news: Due to peer pressure, I've reopened my facebook account. XD So you guys can go find me if you know my real name and stuffs. lol.

First week of school over! I must say I like this new system better. Even if the subjects are an hour and 45 mins each, I find I'm not tired one bit. (Except Chemistry -- but in my defense the teacher is revising topics I've learnt before AND his voice can make anyone fall asleep.)

I find it so refreshing that I only have 5 subjects! HAHA! (6 classes though, English is split into two) I do sort of regret not taking History though... T'would be quite nice studying Australian History.

Then again, I find Accounting absolutely exciting! XD Hah... I kind of wish I could take more subjects. But that'll be a deathwish!!

Anyways, (after Chemistry) Applicable Maths has got to be the hardest subject. UGH. It's like Emaths but not really? I'm used to using Amaths methods to get answers, but the teacher wants us to go step by step. And some of those steps, I've never learned before! T.T

But I do hear the Calculus people complaining ... so I'm lucky I swapped Calculus...? LOL!

I was being stupid also when I rushed to buy new books. So many cheap second-hand books for sale!! But I redeemed my stupidity when I bought a really good Graphic calculator for only $70. Original price in Aussie dollars is 180AUD and I hear they're selling it for RM 400 in M'sia. Hurhur.

I also bought the Chem txtbook for $30 and the original price was $75+! HOHO I FEEL DELIGHTED.

Tomorrow, I shall venture to Perth City (an hour away from my home!) and check out the Army Surplus store for boots! And, I shall bring my camera along and start snapping pics! I owe you guys a lot of pictures. XD;; I also need to get a hat and sunglasses. OTL. What else do I need... get the autoload form...

--------------------

Today!

Went to the beach with Michelle, Loreen, Joseph, Simon and Shawn! This time it was cloudy rather than sunny so -- it was super cold. Finally went swimming and got trashed by the waves.

Seriously! I wouldn't be surprised if I woke up tomorrow with bruises all over. But I think Joseph got the brunt of the power -- we saw him literally get tossed about like a rag doll and he PRACTICALLY rolled up the beach.

....I couldn't stop laughing. OTL.

----------------------

Perth city pics:

Image00071.jpg


Entrance to my college

Image00056.jpg


Random cathedral. XD

Image00055.jpg


Hay street!

Image00047.jpg


London Court!

Image00048.jpg


Entrance.

Image00049.jpg


Inside.

Image00051.jpg


More.

Image00053.jpg


Beautiful, isn't it?

Image00033.jpg


Scientology! O:

Image00023.jpg


The city!~ Takes me an hour to get there ahaha.

Image00018.jpg


The sea! *0*

Image00009.jpg


Curtin University! S-so ugly.

Image00008.jpg


Vickery Houses~~

Image00004.jpg


Inside a bus. XD

Image00002.jpg


The street outside my homestay house.

Image00001.jpg


Pretty sky!


And that's all folks! Up next might be my cloudy beach photos. No guarantees! XD

Vital regions invaded at 11:53 PM.

Profile

DETAILS
Like, I kinda support the Anglo-Prussian Empire
Tagboard
Loves
▪ My Families
▪ Hetalia
▪ Evengeni Plushenko
▪ My precious tablet
Exits
HELiX
Fiona
Unique
YunYing
Janice
Guen
Shao Hua
Kimmie
Weide
Jasmine
Wylie
Rae-rae
MR FADZLY
Weili
Kay yan
Benjy
Geelyn
Sarah
Tiffany
Delia
2o2twisties
Krithika~!
Hong Xun
Cookie!
Amelia!
TAICHOU-SAMA! <33
Clare
Xi ying
Siying!
Caterina!
Victor!
Demas!
Melsh!
Jiaxuan!!
Woon Yeow
Colin!
Lijia!!
Andrew!
Jen!


Archives
June 2005 July 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 January 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 May 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

MUSIC PLAYER HERE