Woohoo! I got a secondhand bicycle for only 30 bucks! I'm gonna start cycling to school everyday! How cool is that? I get to have exercise and fulfil a life-long dream. =P
We've started on our first practicals in Chem and Biology! Biology's got to do with animal cells and plant cells and all that stuff. I have to say... IT'S AMAZING. I can actually see my own skin cells!!
Back home it's so rare when you suceed at seeing! Oof, definitely a wonderful experience. However... I did have an accident. ): We were putting away the sharp scalpels (used to cut onion epithelial layers) when I felt a sharp pain in my thumb.
The scalpel actually cut through the safety covering and poked my skin. Blargh. The cut is small but it still hurt. =A=
Another thing that happened was when I was wheeling in my bike, and my pants got caught in rose thorns. Vicious!! I was wearing jeans and the thorns still managed to scratch my skin!! Yeowch!
Hmmm, today was the Zion Food Fest! It's like a food carnivale and it's awesome. So many delicious Malaysian/Asian food! I even got tempted to try the ice kachang, and I don't
ever eat ice kachang. (Of course finishing it was another matter altogether...)
Ah, the tests are starting to come up.... Human Biology and Accounting on Monday, a presentation on Earthquakes on Tuesday, Applicable Maths test on Thursday...
Looks like life's gonna get busy from now on!
Vital regions invaded at 12:54 AM.