<body>


Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Today's one of the best birthday's I've ever had!! Even though I didn't get to celebrate it with my SG friends, it's still pretty awesome. <3<3<3!!

First person who wished me Happy Birthday was beloved Sarah and after that were my team members at 12+ midnight!

Rukaiya gave me my first Facebook greeting! (Ok I can't list them all-- sorry!)

Today was productive! <3<3<3

I'm pretty much exhausted though, so I shall just let the pictures speak for themselves. <3

I got hugs from so many people!! I think I'm getting addicted to hugs... First person who hugged me was Yazid!

Apparently I spoiled the surprise for me three times though... (Pictures up on Facebook!) but the apple crumble pie was .... MMMMM yummy.


Image00010.jpg

What I got!

Image00001.jpg

Homestay parents bought cake for me!!

Image00002.jpg

Image00004.jpg

Image00007.jpg

Image00008.jpg

Image00015.jpg

Second cake! Bought by Jiahuei and Company! (Q, Cindy and Adeline!! THANKS GUYS! Even if it did taste like toothpaste...)

Image00013.jpg

Kenna smeared by Cindy XD (Jiahuei pictured)

Image00016.jpg

My Cell leader is so cute. XD

Image00018.jpg

Image00024.jpg

Jiahuei and Adeline!

Image00025.jpg

Q!

Image00026.jpg

Cindy!

Image00027.jpg

All of us! (Love you guys!)

Image00030.jpg

Image00029.jpg

Image00028.jpg

Image00031.jpg

That's it! Lovely birthday!!! >W<

Vital regions invaded at 8:25 PM.

Profile

DETAILS
Like, I kinda support the Anglo-Prussian Empire
Tagboard
Loves
▪ My Families
▪ Hetalia
▪ Evengeni Plushenko
▪ My precious tablet
Exits
HELiX
Fiona
Unique
YunYing
Janice
Guen
Shao Hua
Kimmie
Weide
Jasmine
Wylie
Rae-rae
MR FADZLY
Weili
Kay yan
Benjy
Geelyn
Sarah
Tiffany
Delia
2o2twisties
Krithika~!
Hong Xun
Cookie!
Amelia!
TAICHOU-SAMA! <33
Clare
Xi ying
Siying!
Caterina!
Victor!
Demas!
Melsh!
Jiaxuan!!
Woon Yeow
Colin!
Lijia!!
Andrew!
Jen!


Archives
June 2005 July 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 January 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 May 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

MUSIC PLAYER HERE