Did you know, I had a terrifying dream last night?
I dreamt that I'd PEED ON MY ELECTRIC BLANKET.
It' not funny, okay?! (Alright, maybe it's a little bit funny) but if it were to really happen... oh god I'd have been electrocuted. Eeeeurgh. x____x Then again, I love my electric blanket too much to get rid of it.
Oooh it's raining outside, and I gotta get to ISO before 10.00. The latest bus comes at 9:35 am, approx so... guess I better start moving then.
*sighs*
Feeling so drained lately. Why must my friends not like each other? ;A;
M-maybe I shouldn't have struck up a friendship with her... Now it feels as if the whole group is avoiding me cos I'm the only one who can tahan her. lol.
And that OTHER thing. GEEZ. NATO much? (Thanks Sarah, for that phrase! I love it! XDDDDD) Oh, whatever. S'easier to fantasize about it than to actually live it. Hahahaha!------------------------------
My mom's starting to think about having the surgery in Singapore. Definitely the better choice since SG's doctors have better experience than the doctors in JB. But the cost is staggering. It's about ... 22k in Singapore (SGD, mind you) while it's only about 10k in JB (That one's MYR) so, in effect, it's almost 5.5 : 1 difference!!! X___________X
And it's not like my dad's doing super well in his job or anything. Apparently his company has a case of embezzlement. Blargh. At this rate, I'll probably choose Perth over Melbourne. (Haha, I still haven't decided yet. It's always a fine line between these two.)
There may even be a chance of me stopping my studies here in Ozzie, but I doubt that. S'not viable for my parents to waste 13k plus on a year here for me to return and study in SG. |DDDDDD
Whatever it may be, I just hope she comes out safe and alive.
Vital regions invaded at 8:43 AM.