OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT LOLOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOL
I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOL
*deep breathes*
OKAY. Here's the thing. My parents are currently in Perth for holiday and they're going back tonight. What I have been doing lately is that I've been spending my weekends with them.
So in essence, I've been playing tourist on my weekends (ignoring my tests huuuurrr), and just yesterday we visited a
casino. OMG, I KNOW RIGHT. I've never been to a casino before so all my impressions of them are from CSI.
And omg, it IS a lot like the casinos in Las Vegas. Dark lighting plus velvet floors and various shady characters plus desperate addicted gamblers equals one heck of a casino.
Anyways, we were just there to look around the place and 'experience' what is it like to be in a casino in Australia. Then slowly my parents gave into the temptation of spending 10 dollars on a slot machine.
GUESS WHAT OMGGGGGG I still can't believe this happened--
I'm not actually old enough to play in a casino (One more year and I can walk in legally) but my dad let me choose a machine and feed in the money. It's some sort of ... oriental dice thingy-- IDK it made me laugh.
We spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out how to work the machine; up to the point where we repeatedly pressed the 'bet' button (LOL). Then my smart dad finally figured out which button to press to start the 6 dice rolling.
AND OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG WE WON 150 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!
AKDSHIOQUWIEUOQJKWHEJKH@UOADHSJHW!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS SO BEGINNER'S LUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
We immediately cashed in the chips hurhruhurhurhru so in total, we got back 155 dollars! 5 dollars went to pay the parking fare (parking in Australia causes lots of headaches and empty pockets) while we split 50-50-50.
SO NOW I HAVE 50 AUD I CAN SPEND WITHOUT A CONSCIENCE. THAT'S
57 SGD OR
RM 138.
HOLY CANNOLI AHSDJJHGWQEYUQYDIASDGHWGE!!!!!!
The irony is, my parents brought me to the casino to teach me the DANGERS and guess what? I'm walking away with 50 dollars in my pocket. HEEHEEHEE <3<3<3
(Course, this doesn't mean I'm gonna be a gambler. |DDDDD)
Vital regions invaded at 1:25 PM.