A week after I'm back and I'm feeling slightly depressed. Hahaha, great job self.
Right, now I'm 70% decided on going to Melbourne to pursue Physiotherapy! I know I asked some of you guys whether I should go with Physio or OT ... but my mom just piled me with OT horror stories. Like how they'll ask you to go to their houses...alone...
DUNDUNDUN!Ahhh so far I'm sinking my depression into games (Sims 3 FREAKING AWESOME MAN) and getting all guilty from spending so much on them. I mean, I'm so used to getting games at RM 5 each
*nudge nudge wink wink* so spending a whopping 100+ AUD on two games is kinda.... guilt inducing. Yes.
And then I just found out I could get Spore free from Mishi.
wat.Oh oh oh HAPPY NEWS!
I want to brag to someone but I can't cos then I'll look like a total asshole, but my blog's perfectly fine, right?
I topped every single one of my classes in my subjects~! *cheers* For my English I was only about 2 marks away from being top in the level. >W< Shall work harder! And my H.Bio surprised me the most! It was the one subject which I was the worst at (compared to the others) but this time around, I got the highest among my other subjects! Awesome! Heehee it's great knowing you're smart.
Shall go ahead and do the CF photo post. Oh man... so hard... ;A; /procastinates
Ooh right I wanted to camhore with the Famiglia during the hols to put up on FB, but Hannah's already done that... Hmmm maybe I'll just kope one and put as my profile pic. SHALL CHOOSE THE MOST AWESOME ONE. HEEHEEHEE.
Vital regions invaded at 8:21 PM.